BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lunes, mayo 10, 2010

My schedules,after school, weekend,Homework, (Aqui les explico mi horario de clases y que hago en las tardes, tambien que hago el fin de semana^^)


This is my schedules..

On Monday, I have English II class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have statistics class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Tuesday, I have morphosyntax class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have literature class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Wednesday, I have free time, then sports class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Thursday. I have morphosyntax class at eight twenty. (8:20)

On Friday, I have Venezuela's contemporary history class at eight twenty. (8:20), then corporate communication class at nine forty. (9:40).

In afternoons after school, I watch TV from three to six,then do my homework at eight p.m. (8:00pm) .

On Saturday, I get up at four p.m (4:00pm),then I watch TV. I have free time.

On Sunday, I do homework and I check my messenger.


Remember be naughty and deny everything ^_^
Remii

0 comentarios: