BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

sábado, junio 12, 2010

My favorite room ( Mi cuarto favorito)



Hi everyone !!

This is my favorite room, the living room

Is my favorite room because when my boyfriend visit me we sat there and also because the sofa is very comfortable and cute.




Conversation



*Aldrin: Hi Remii
* Remii: Hi Aldrin, come in.
*Aldrin: Thanks. Hey this is a nice house.
*Remii: Yeah, and it's only one billion.
*Aldrin: oh? That's not bad! How many rooms are there?
*Remii: There are thirteen. There is a kitchen, a dining room, two living room, three bathroom, a laundry and four bedrooms.
*Aldrin: Is there a garage?
*Remii: Yes, there are and also a back yard and front yard.
*Aldrin: That's great!



Remember be naughty and deny everything ^^

Remii

0 comentarios: